1. Who We Are
This website is operated by Resolis Limited. Resolis Limited is referred to in this Privacy Notice as “us” or “we” and you can contact us using the details set out in paragraph 8 below. In this policy we describe the types of personal data which we collect and the uses which we make of it.
We are committed to protecting our partners’ and stakeholders’ privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (EU 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), as implemented by the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”) (the GDPR and DPA are collectively referred in this Privacy Notice as the “Data Protection Laws”).
2. What is Personal Data?
Personal data includes all information held in electronic form or manually in a structured filing system relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession) and includes personal contact information and images, such as from CCTV.
3. What Personal Data Do We Hold?
We hold personal data which you provide to us – for example, by contacting us via the contact details on our website. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Information that you may provide to us in relation to any business matters; and
- Information that you may provide to us in relation to business operations with us including name, address, email address etc.
There may also be cases where personal data comes from other sources – for example in relation to details of professional experience, which we collect from publicly accessible online profiles.
4. Purposes for Which Personal Data is Used
We use personal data, to provide services or information to you and, where necessary for other legitimate business interests, including for the administration of our business or to prevent fraud.
5. The Legal Bases We Rely On
In limited circumstances, we may request your consent to use your personal data.
6. Disclosure of Personal Data to Persons Other Than Us
We will only disclose information about a data subject if legally obliged to do so or to comply with contractual duties.
7. Retention of Personal Data
Personal data will be retained as long as required:
- for the purposes set out in paragraph 4 above; and/or
- as required by the Data Protection Laws or other applicable law or regulation.
8. Access and Control of Personal Data
A data subject may, under certain circumstances:
- access its personal data and transfer its personal data to another controller;
- rectify its personal data;
- restrict the use of its personal data;
- request that its personal data is erased; or
- object to the processing of its personal data.
The circumstances in which a data subject may take any of the above actions are set out in the Data Protection Laws.
A data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, where we have relied on consent to process the personal data, to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
9. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at:
Attn: Company Secretary
80 George Street
EH2 3BU, UK
10. Changes to this Policy
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes to our usage of personal data.